- All registrations purchased will remain effective for the rescheduled dates of the LAWASIA Environmental Law Conference 2020 only. Delegates who have registered for the conference already will automatically be registered for the new dates.
- If you are unable to participate in the conference and require a refund of your registration fees, please email the LAWASIA Secretariat as soon as possible at email@example.com – Refunds will be processed in full to your original form of payment.
|Delegate Category||Fee ($AUD)|
|LAWASIA Member – Category A*||330.00|
|Young Lawyer* LAWASIA Member – Category A*||264.00|
|LAWASIA Member – Category B*||490.00|
|Young Lawyer* LAWASIA Member – Category B*||392.00|
|LAWASIA Member – Category C*||850.00|
|Young Lawyer* LAWASIA Member – Category C*||680.00|
|Speaker / Session Chair||490.00|
|LAWASIA ExCo / Council Member||490.00|
|LAWASIA Life Member||490.00|
|Please note all rates are in Australian dollars (AUD).|
Below are the LAWASIA categories referred to in the table of registration fees. Please note that discounted fees in all various categories are available only to current financial year (2019 – 2020) individual LAWASIA Members. Non-members may join LAWASIA prior to registering for the conference.
For more information regarding LAWASIA Membership, and to download an application form, please see: https://www.lawasia.asn.au/membership/become-member
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Cambodia, DPR of Korea, Nepal, Peru, Solomon Islands.
Bhutan, Brazil, China, Cook Islands, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Islamic Republic of Iran, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Maldives, Mongolia, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Russian Federation, Samoa, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkey, Vietnam.
Austria, Australia, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Chile, Cyprus, France, Germany, Guam, Hong Kong SAR, Israel, Italy, Japan, Macau SAR, Netherlands, New Zealand, Northern Mariana Islands, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States of America.
This fee category is available only to LAWASIA Young Lawyer Members who are in their first five years of practice or 35 years of age or under, law students or recent law graduates.
An accompanying guest is an individual (non-legal profession) accompanying a delegate to the event social functions only. Accompanying tickets are not for individuals who would otherwise need to pay for a full registration. The registration fee for an accompanying person includes the cost of attending the Welcome Reception.
- Access to all conference sessions
- Conference materials, including any available speakers’ papers
- Welcome Reception on Friday 3 April 2020
- Lunch on Friday 3 April and Saturday 4 April 2020
- Tea and coffee during session breaks
Accommodation, Flights, Visas and social activities are not included in the registration fee.
All working sessions and conference materials will be provided in English
In order for your name to appear on the delegate list, which will be distributed to attendees at the conference, your registration form must be received no later than Friday 27 March 2020.